Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi,this is my new blog ........................hehe................is it nice?? I think so...........ok byebye............

11 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!!!!!!! I'm Elicia. my email address is:eliciawoo@gmail.com/elicia.woo@hotmail.com
    I hope you can send email to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friends are : Venus Heng,Lau Jemin,Jin Hui,Yuin Quan and Yiki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who had a blog too.....
    Her blog is :http://hellokittycute0111.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halooo...... Here I am. I hope Jin Hui is on line, so that I can chat with her!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Venus is not a good friend!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!! I love my mum sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again!!!!! Venus is my best friend again!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tell you! If you wnt to ay something,just say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you Don't want say, just shut your mouthes,ok?!?!?! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. HaHa!!!!!!!!! I am back! Now Rachel Chuah Voon Yen is my best friend too!!!!!!! Her email is:rachel.chuah@hotmail.com
    Bye!!!!!!^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Venus's email is:venus_heng@hotmail.com
    Jemin is:jeminlau@gmail.com
    Jin Hui is:tiffany.jinhui@gmail.com
    Yuin Quan is:yuinquanchoy@gmail.com
    Yiki is:ykprincess.lee@gmail.com
    Bye!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete